The Original 4800
Our first Surface mounted strike.
For use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1” throw. For use in new or replacement installations in wood or metal single door frames.
- Cavity is completely open -- which means the 4800 allows for a full 3/4" depth and upto a 1" throw -- competitor backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 AC & DC Voltage input -- with surge and kickback protection
- Comes with Trines Patented 4-Pin Anchoring System. more info ->
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike -- 1,500,000+ Life cycles -- 3,000+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared.
4800 Electrical Characteristics: "Just Plug and Play"
4800 Available Finishes
Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Dark Bronze - BHMA640
Bright Brass -- BHMA605
Satin Brass -- BHMA606
Satin Bronze -- BHMA612
Stainless Steel -- BHMA651
Need latchbolt monitoring for your Axion 4800 - Click here the accessories page
4800-SS & 4850-SS - Extra Steel Spacer Plates:
We supply an 1/8" thick spacer plate for those installations that require mounting the strike closer to the panic bar. In addition, the spacer plates can be used as a template during installation. This is especially helpful when installing Trines patented anchoring system. You can order an additional 1/4" Spacer plate with part # 4850-SS or 1/8" Spacer plate with part number 4800-SS. Note that all Axion 4800 Series Strikes come with at least one 1/8" plate already.
|Install Securely with our Patented 4-pin Anchor System||3/4" thick and an 1/8" spacer plate.