THE ONE BOX SOLUTION
FOR RIM PANIC EXIT DEVICES
1/2" Surface mounted strike for Rim Panic Devices.
The most flexible electric strike for use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1” (6 different thicknesses altogether).
Need a fire rated surface mount strike you can install every day? Use the 4800F
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and now with two (2) 1/16” Spacers (replaces the 1/8" spacer) -- the most versatile rim panic strike NOW provides the flexibility of 6 different sizes!
- Cavity is completely open -- which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw -- competitor backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 DC Voltage input -- with surge and kickback protection
- Comes with Trines Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike -- 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared.
- Low Current Draw Available 4850PoE for 12DC and 4850LCD for 24DC
- For a fire rated rim panic strike use the 4800F
4850 Electrical Characteristics: "DC Plug and Play"
|12DC||0.500 / 0.178||Intm./Cont. ||Silent|
|16DC||0.385 / 0.131 ||Intm./Cont. ||Silent|
|24DC||0.255 / 0.084 ||Intm./Cont. ||Silent|
4850 Available Finishes
Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Dark Bronze - BHMA613
Bright Brass -- BHMA605
Satin Brass -- BHMA606
Satin Bronze -- BHMA612
Stainless Steel -- BHMA651
Need latchbolt monitoring for your Axion 4850 go to the
⇒ 4800 Series Accessories Page
4800-SS & 4850-SS - Extra Steel Spacer Plates:
We supply one (1) 1/4" plate and two (2) 1/16" thick spacer plates in the box, for those installations that require mounting the strike closer to the panic bar. In addition, the spacer plates can be used as a template during installation. This is especially helpful when installing Trines patented anchoring system. You can order an additional 1/4" Spacer plate with part # 4850-SS or two (2) 1/16" Spacer plate with part number 4800-SS.
|Fits in Tight Installs like Glass.||Smart Plug & Play Self Adjusting 11V through 28V DC Surge & Kickback Protection included.||Install Securely with our Patented Anchor Pin System