An 1/8" Spacer Included.
The "Bolt" Panic Electric Strike
For use with the Yale Squarebolt ® or Corbin Russwin Securebolt ™ in new or replacement installations with wood or metal door frames.
- This is a Grade 1 Strike -- 3/4” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/8” Spacer.
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 AC & DC Voltage input -- with surge and kickback protection
- Comes with Trines Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System. more info ->
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared.
4801 Electrical Characteristics:
"Just Plug and Play"
4801 Available Finishes
Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Dark Bronze - BHMA613
Bright Brass -- BHMA605
Satin Brass -- BHMA606
Satin Bronze -- BHMA612
Stainless Steel -- BHMA651
Need latchbolt monitoring for your Axion 4801 - Click here the accessories page
4800-SS & 4850-SS - Extra Steel Spacer Plates:
We supply an 1/8" thick spacer plate for those installations that require mounting the strike closer to the panic bar. In addition, the spacer plates can be used as a template during installation. This is especially helpful when installing Trines patented anchoring system. You can order an additional 1/4" Spacer plate with part # 4850-SS or 1/8" Spacer plate with part number 4800-SS. Note that all Axion 4800 Series Strikes come with at least one 1/8" plate already.
|Install Securely with our Patented 6-pin Anchor System||3/4" thick and an 1/8" spacer plate.