EN Series Options
Gateboxes, Accessories, and Hardware
EN400-Gatebox: available as unfinished steel and aluminum
- The Weldable Gate Box Solution for use with the EN400 & EN400RP Outdoor rated electric strikes.
- Steel gatebox is Not Painted.
- Gatebox allows the electric strike to be mounted anywhere on the frame or post.
- EN400-Gatebox Dimensions (PDF)
EN400-gatebox for unfinished steel || EN400-gatebox-al for aluminum
Whether you need to change voltage, keep your stock more flexible, or it's been 7 years and you just want to freshen up that EN400, you can use any coil assembly shown with any EN Series strike.
|EN Series Coil Assembly (Orange/White Wire Leads)|
|EN Series Coil Assembly (Black/White Wire Leads)|
|EN Series Coil Assembly (Blue/Orange & White Wire Leads)|
|EN Series Coil Assembly (Blue/Black & White Wire Leads)|
- (2) Tamper-Resistant Torx #12-24 Screws
- Good for use in schools and colleges.
- (1) Trim Skirt (Not for use with EN950 or EN960)
- Helps cover cuts that aren't straight or any mistakes that may take place during the cutting of the frame.
- (1) EN Latch Shim Kit for horizontal cavity adjustment.
- The EN Service Kit
- (1) Stainless Steel Latch Spring
- (2) PFH 12-24x1” Mounting Screws
- (2) PFH 6-32 x 1/8” Cover Screws
- (2) Wire Nut Caps
- (1) Assembly Pin
- Instruction Sheet
- Combine the ESK-1 with a new Coil Assembly (above) and you'll practically have a new strike.
- External unit that operates on 11 through 29 AC/DC input and provides inductive kickback and surge protection.
- MUST BE USED WITH A 12DC UNIT & WITHIN 15 FEET OF STRIKE
|Voltage||Current/Amps||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|