The Low Current Draw 4850-PoE
.260 Amp Surface mounted strike for Rim Panic Devices.
This low current draw strike is perfect for PoE environments and even better for every day access control system installations. The lower current draw allows for a smaller power supply which saves you money.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) systems are growing more popular, be prepared!
- .260 Amps @ 12DC uses 3.12 Watts.
- Reduce the number of installations that need a separate power supply for door hardware or add more devices to your system.
- Increase UPS up time due to lower current draw.
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and a 1/8” Spacer -- this provides the flexibility of up to 4 different sizes!
- Cavity is completely open -- which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw -- competitor backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Comes with Trines Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System. more info ->
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike -- 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting of the frame.
4850-PoE Electrical Characteristics: ™
|12DC (only)||0.260||3.12||Intm./Cont. ||Silent|
4850-PoE Available Finishes
Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Dark Bronze - BHMA640
Bright Brass -- BHMA605
Satin Brass -- BHMA606
Satin Bronze -- BHMA612
Stainless Steel -- BHMA651
Need latchbolt monitoring for your Axion 4850PoE - Click here the accessories page
4800-SS & 4850-SS - Extra Steel Spacer Plates:
We supply an 1/8" thick spacer plate for those installations that require mounting the strike closer to the panic bar. In addition, the spacer plates can be used as a template during installation. This is especially helpful when installing Trines patented anchoring system. You can order an additional 1/4" Spacer plate with part # 4850-SS or 1/8" Spacer plate with part number 4800-SS. Note that 4850 Strike comes with both a 1/8" and a 1/4" plate already.
|Fits in Tight Installs like Glass.||Install Securely with our Patented Anchor Pin System